Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We have built a reputation for being honest and trustworthy because we only recommend what is best for the client based on their unique circumstances, rather than making suggestions based on what we may be able to sell them. We strive to learn the details of your situation and then find the most suitable solution to meet your company’s needs.
Based on our strict adherence to providing the very best for our clients, the following are our terms and conditions:
- This site is operated and administrated by Cooper Williamson Ltd; our intention is to provide debt recovery advice to individuals and companies who are struggling with insolvency issues.
- This website offers a free service intended to provide general guidance to the owners, directors, members, partners, and managers of insolvent companies. Definitive advice cannot be given on a case-by-case basis unless you contact us via email/phone and provide the details necessary to facilitate accurate custom advisory.
- We cannot provide assistance to any entities that are doing a significant amount of trading outside of the United Kingdom.
- We cannot be held liable for the actions of a client if they fail to heed the advisory of Cooper Williamson Ltd.
- We do not act as turnaround advisors for any individual or company unless we’re appointed to do so through the signing of an engagement letter. This contract signing will always follow an in-person meeting and the presentation of a custom finance/solutions report.
- After engagement we reserve the right to cease acting for a client if they fail to provide important information* requested by a Cooper Williamson Ltd employee within a reasonable amount of time. We cannot continue working on a case and uphold quality of service without client cooperation. If a client refuses to supply the requested input, service will cease and all fees paid will be deemed non-refundable.
- We guarantee that all information sent through our on-site contact form is secure and safe from interception. We will not share any of your details with third parties unless you give us permission to do so.
- We cannot be held liable for a client’s inability to raise new remortgages, credit facilities, or loans from brokers/product suppliers that we introduce.
- When we recommend loans and other products this guidance should be taken as educational information only, and should not be construed as financial advisory bound by the stipulations of the Financial Services & Markets Act of 2000.
- We advise you to seek financial and legal advice from the appropriate professionals before signing any binding contracts.
- If a client is dishonest or does not provide all important information* upon request we cannot be held liable or responsible for any unsatisfactory outcomes produced by solutions we recommend or service.
- We strive to rectify any complaints that involve situations in which an unsatisfied client has been fully honest and forthcoming. We’re confident in our ability to provide satisfactory services to all clients. However, if you have any concerns or complaints we urge you to contact us immediately so we can work together to resolve the issue expeditiously.
*Important information is understood as being any relevant facts which are required by Cooper Williamson Ltd employees to provide accurate and useful advice or service.