0800 644 6080
Call FREE from Landline and Mobile
Est. 1989

Received a County Court Judgement Against My Company Will Bailiffs Get Involved?

Licensed UK Insolvency Practitioners FREE Meeting for Company Directors

We can help with serious company debts, HMRC and creditor pressure, VAT/PAYE/Tax arrears, cashflow problems and raising finance.

Received a County Court Judgement Against My Company Will Bailiffs Get Involved?

I have received a CCJ against my limited company, I am the director, They have given us 14 days to pay the amount but we are unable to pay the full amount in a lump sum as stated on the judgement, how can we request to pay in instalments? is that possible? Also as I am the director and my business premises address is different to my home address would they be able to send bailiffs to my home address? an urgent response would be appreciated


It is possible to apply to court for an “instalment order” which is a relatively straightforward process. Any enforcement proceedings are taken against the judgement debtor and a judgement can only be enforced over the judgement debtor’s property.

Who we help

  • Company Directors
  • Finance Directors
  • Sole Traders
  • Accountants
  • Small Businesses
  • Large Businesses
  • Partnerships

Contact our team

Jonathan Munnery
Andrew MacKenzie
Julie Palmer
Thomas Mckay
Keith Tully
or Find your Nearest Office

Here at Real Business Rescue we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to contact you with regards to your enquiry. We will not use your information for marketing purposes. See PRIVACY POLICY

Our numbers speak for themselves

Number of UK Offices
Directors Helped
Licensed Insolvency Practitioners